There is usually a devotional here, right? Well not this week unfortunately.
I’m taking a week off writing devotionals here, I hope you understand!
Instead I thought, rather than leave you empty handed I’d give you five of the most popular posts over the past six months to re/visit and be encouraged by:
1. Start 2012 by hearing from God – this was from January, but is there a time we don’t need to start hearing from God?
2. How to Have a Devotional Time with God – A simple method to start or to stimulate your daily fellowship with God
3. The Call of Abram – Part one of three part series. The way of God is the way of faith!
4. Are we there yet? – Do you know where you are heading in your faith?
5. Hated for Jesus – If we are following Jesus does this mean everyone will like us?
I would love to hear your thoughts on these devotional posts. So why not leave a comment to encourage one another?
I will be back with new devotional posts next week. God bless you richly!